Saturday, November 5, 2011


A loyal customer called and asked if I would extend the tongue on a House trailer that he had just purchased. I said sure, but lets look at it first to make sure that it is doable. From the front of the trailer to the center of the hitch was 4 feet long and it needed to be 6 to clear the flat bed on his truck. After some deep thought he got what he needed and then some. The tongue now has more support to the main frame instead of the cheesy way it was before, a place for 3 batteries and more room to get them out.




All new and ready to go!



1 comment:

  1. Hey Scott, someday I plan on building a tear drop trailer type thing, with rigs for my skis and mtn. bikes. Looks like the metal work part might be right down your alley! If I ever get to it, I'll give you a call!

    ReplyDelete