Monday, March 7, 2011


Its been a long time coming getting my bike back together. Rachel and the kids left for the weekend so I took the opportunity to start on getting things
back in working order. I couldn't let my Desert Racing partner
down, getting entered in the races we had talked about.

Its pretty discomforting when you buy a new piston for a small fortune and realize that they tell you that YOU need to drill 3 holes in the side of it, knowing that if you miss the position and size that YOU will have to buy a new one and drill the same holes again and hope to hit the mark the second time. But I was lucky and was able to get it all done without any miss hap's.

While I had the camera out I thought I would take a picture of the other work in progress that is going on in the garage. This is a Polaris Snowmobile that had a major malfunction in the crank which resulted in a complete engine rebuild, not so good on a pocket book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment